Work With Us
We’re growing! Join us as we provide high-quality care to our clients in all that we do here at Caring Companions.
Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you’re interested in working with us!
Job Title: CNA/Caregiver – Plainwell area caregiver for elderly couple
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Plainwell, MI
Salary: $20 – $22 per hour based on qualifications and experience
Job description: Provide direct patient care to a couple with mobility, activities and daily living, and one with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Assist with activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing.
- Assist with mobility and transfers, ensuring safety and well-being of everyone.
- Monitor and report any changes in client health or behavior to the appropriate healthcare professionals and the Agency care coordinator.
- Maintain accurate medical documentation and records for each client.
- Follow care plans and instructions provided by healthcare professionals.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment for clients, including light housekeeping duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with special populations, including people with Dementia
- Ability to communicate clearly via verbal and written communications.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Paid orientation and onboarding
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Weekly pay
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
We appreciate your commitment to caregiving. It is a challenging but rewarding job, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
To apply, please submit your application through Indeed.com
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Caregiving: 1 year (Required)
- Current Michigan Driver License (Required)
- Michigan auto insurance coverage (for transport only)